Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. In the last seven days, Litecoin Plus has traded down 14.2% against the U.S. dollar. Litecoin Plus has a total market cap of $92,368.00 and approximately $150.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Litecoin Plus coin can currently be purchased for $0.0424 or 0.00001161 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00024055 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18,312.09 or 5.01443479 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.25 or 0.00088978 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Profile
Litecoin Plus (CRYPTO:LCP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,178,889 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official website is litecoinplus.co. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Plus
Litecoin Plus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Plus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecoin Plus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.