LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 23rd. LiteCoin Ultra has a market capitalization of $4,026.00 and $0.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be bought for about $0.0039 or 0.00000102 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last seven days, LiteCoin Ultra has traded 30.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00014386 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20,406.82 or 5.28237327 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00088463 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003365 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Profile
LTCU is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteCoin Ultra’s official website is www.litecoinultra.com.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Trading
LiteCoin Ultra can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for LiteCoin Ultra and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.