Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 26th. Over the last week, Monero Original has traded 8.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Monero Original coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.59 or 0.00021994 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Monero Original has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $9,027.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.78 or 0.01667194 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00013167 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00009330 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000890 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002661 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001610 BTC.
About Monero Original
Monero Original (XMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,374,487 coins. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The official website for Monero Original is monero-original.org. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Original should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Original using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Original and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.