Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 4.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. Monero Classic has a total market cap of $0.00 and $153,807.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded 2.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Monero Classic coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.41 or 0.00021668 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre, HitBTC and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $115.06 or 0.01765217 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000931 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00009105 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00010774 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00001157 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002286 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001601 BTC.
About Monero Classic
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.