Binance, the world’s most popular cryptocurrency exchange, announced the 8th round of its Community Coin of the Month competition, which allows Binance users to vote for one of 5 cryptocurrencies for a free listing on the exchange.
— Binance (@binance) July 25, 2018
According to the announcement, the following projects are included in this month’s competition:
- Libra Credit (LBA) – Blockchain ecosystem built on Ethereum that facilitates open access to credit anytime and anywhere.
- Locktrip (LOC) – Blockchain powered marketplace & technology, where hoteliers and property owners can rent their property globally, collect money and manage bookings without paying any commissions to middlemen.
- Mithril (MITH) – Decentralized social media platform that rewards all content creators via ‘social mining.’
- NKN (NKN) – New kind of network connectivity protocol & ecosystem powered by blockchain for an open, decentralized, and shared Internet.
- Polymath (POLY) – Security Token issuing platform.
To participate in the voting, registered Binance users will need to pay a 0.1 BNB fee per submission and will only be able to vote once per candidate. For every 1 BNB held in the balance, the Multiplier will be increased by 1, up to a maximum Multiplier of 500, meaning that a user having 1000 BNB in balance will have a Multiplier of 500.
The voting period lasts from July 25 at 4:00 AM (UTC) to July 30 at 0:00 AM (UTC).
Disclaimer: This article’s author has cryptocurrency holdings that can be tracked here. This article is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as investment advice. Always conduct your own due diligence before making investments.